If you have not attended classes as a certificate student for two consecutive terms or more (including summer term), you must submit a new certificate application. Do not complete the Graduate Application for readmission.
Students must apply for readmission if they have previously been admitted to and completed graduate coursework within the Master of Science in Pharmacy with a major in Pharmaceutical Sciences and a concentration in Clinical Toxicology and have not enrolled for two consecutive terms, including summer terms.
Students are required to complete the Master of Science in Pharmacy with a major in Pharmaceutical Sciences and a concentration in Clinical Toxicology within seven years of initial admission to the master’s degree program.
If you are unsure whether you need a readmission application or new application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Readmission ApplicationIn order to resume coursework, you will need to apply for readmission through the Graduate Application. Readmission is not guaranteed and can only be granted if the student is in good standing.
Note that the section called Application Information within the application is where you select that you are applying for readmission. Using the information detailed below, carefully read and appropriately select information in all sections to correctly apply for readmission.
- Keep the username and password that you create in order to log in and edit your application before submission.
Submitting the Online ApplicationPersonal Information
- Provide all of the requested Personal Information.
- International Applicants:
- You must enter your Surname and Given name in the Passport Name section even if you do not have a passport.
- If you are a permanent resident alien and/or reside in the United States, you must provide your resident alien number and upload a copy of your permanent resident alien card directly to the application.
- Accurately answer and report all information in the Conduct Disclosure section.
Application InformationFollow the instructions below to indicate readmission on the application:
- In the Application Type section, select:
- Yes in the dropdown for the question, “Have you ever submitted an application to the University of Florida?”
- Yes in the dropdown for the question, “Have you ever attended the University of Florida?”
- Yes in the dropdown for the question, “Are you applying for readmission to the same graduate degree program in which you previously attended?”
Program of StudyThis should exactly match the program that you were previously admitted to. Follow the instructions below to make the correct selections to reapply:
- In the Location dropdown, select Distance Education.
- In the Program of Study section, click or search College of Pharmacy. From the expanded selection, choose:
- Pharmaceutical Sciences with a concentration in Clinical Toxicology
- Choose the term you are applying for from the dropdown. Applicants applying for Summer admission must select Summer A/C.
- Review your selection in the Program Display and verify that it is correct before moving to the next application step. If you need to amend your selection, choose Re-Select Program.
- Fill out the Additional Information section with the following:
- Under Concentration, choose the dropdown option Clinical Toxicology
- Leave the Program Specialization field blank
- In the Department Contact Name field, type HSC DESS Admissions Team
- Report your Undergraduate Major.
- Enter all of the colleges or universities you have attended. Accurately report the degree, and degree date, you earned.
- We already have transcripts on file from your previous application, so you do not need to upload documents in this section or send official documents again. However, if you report schools that differ between when you originally applied to our program and what you report during the readmission process, these may need to be officially sent to the University of Florida.
- Report past and/or planned activities in this section, including pertinent work experience.
- Test Score Information
- Additional Questions
- Letters of Recommendation
- Enter your residency information. The residency of our students has no bearing on tuition cost for our program, but this information is required by the University of Florida.
- If you are a non-Florida resident, check the appropriate box.
- If you are a Florida resident, fully complete the Residency Information section, including the numbers and original issue dates for two of the following three identifying documents.
Documents may be directly uploaded to the application:
- Driver's License
- Vehicle Registration
- Voter Registration
- The $35 application fee must be paid with the submission of the online application in order for the application to be submitted.
Note:Disregard the email you will receive about immunization requirements from the University of Florida. As a distance learning student, you will be exempt from having to provide proof of immunization.
Readmission Application Completion Notification
Please fill out the form below to confirm you have completed all of the steps in the application process.