On March 9th we were joined by Christopher L. Bare for a presentation by on how clinical toxicology is an important multidisciplinary study for the pre-hospital environment. We also gave an overview of the graduate program in clinical toxicology – including admissions, tuition & fees and program benefits.
Stay Connected with Our Program
Why choose the clinical toxicology online graduate program?
- The GRE is no longer required.
- Take classes taught by award winning faculty within the No. 1 pharmacy college in Florida and in the Top 5 nationally.
- Our program is formatted with the working professional in mind. Take classes on your schedule, at your pace.
- 2021 Health Professions Higher Education Excellence in Diversity Award winner
- Our program is offered 100% online, with no required campus visits.
Matthew Myers, M.S., MPA
Connect With Us
Opt in to receive relevant information about the program, research highlights, application deadlines and more.
Learn More | Explore the program
Learn more about our master’s, graduate certificate and non-program degree options in clinical toxicology.
Hear what our students and alumni have to say about our online graduate program and how it advanced their career.
Have a questions? We have an answer!
By completing an online clinical toxicology graduate program, you can diversify your career options and make yourself a more versatile and in-demand asset in the workforce.