Recommended Course Order for Clinical Toxicology
- Introduction to Clinical Toxicology and Epidemiology and Biostatistics in Clinical Toxicology should be taken first.
- General Toxicology is recommended before Drug Biotransformation & Molecular Mechanisms of Toxicity, Clinical Toxicology 1, and Toxic Substances.
- Pharmaceutical Analysis 2 should be taken before Lab QA/QC
- Medicinal Chemistry of Drugs of Abuse and Natural Medicinal Products can be taken at any time.
- Special Topics and Literature Survey should be taken in the final semester.